I've been tagged by Meinhild so here goes...
7 things about myself
1. I am overly protective about my writing /drawing utensils....everyone knows it too!
I take them to and from work with me and get oddly uncomfortable when people try and use them. In my defense, they are fountain pens and the nibs can be temperamental/sensitive. :)
2. I make songs up all the time. About anything or nothing. I usually use the music from an existing song that I've heard or thought of and change all the words. Even if I try not to sing , i catch myself doing it.
3. I did a 400 mile bike ride from Montreal Canada to Portland Maine. It was one of the most amazing things ever.
4. I started swimming so I can try a triathlon. Crazily I would love to complete an iron man.
5. I've always wanted to drive cross country.
6. I LOVE chocolate and have no problem eating some first thing in the morning.
7. I move about every two years...so much so that I have never been called for jury duty. I guess they can't keep up with me. (of course now that I have said that you all know I'll get a letter next week...) :)
wow, that's a lot harder than it looks!! Most have you have been tagged so i won't be tagging anyone else.
Monday, October 29, 2007
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Tuesday, October 9, 2007
We have these meetings ever Monday after lunch and most of the time I don't have much to say. So while i sit and listen (it's known i can never just sit still) i sketch things around the empty conference room. Most of the time it's what's on or below the table. This was from yesterday...