Tuesday, September 15, 2009

09.12.09-downtown

I went downtown Saturday to sketch, pulled into a parking lot to draw the old church at St. Josephs Park (check out Chris' sketch http://www.flickr.com/photos/cbtribastone/3814389621/ of it), as i sat in the parking lot getting ready the buildings just past the church caught my eye. The foot bridges are what grabbed me. So i sat , listened to great music and sketched in the sun.
i think i may go back now and add something..not sure what but something, to give it depth.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Odd. I've been working on a larger piece with St. Joe's park, and tonight was working on this bit exactly. Same angle, same view, same trees same buildings. And for some reason felt like coming to your blog to find this sketch. Odd.

Unknown said...

Odd. I've been working on a larger piece with St. Joe's in it, and only tonight was laying out and drawing the very same buildings in this sketch. Same angle, same view, same perspective. And for some reason found myself on your blog looking at your sketch. Odd. Awesome, but odd.