Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Newest Sketchbook

Here it is...


My newest sketchbook. Made using Canson Bristol and Mi-Teintes paper (grey and brown tones).

I have been playing around with a new test/ note strip on the bottom of the sketchbook. This is my second prototype. You may have seen the last one in the photos of my last few posts. I really liked having the strip, but not how it was secured and the quantity of paper. I used about half as much as i thought i would. So cut the quantity and came up with a new way to affix to the book.  We'll see how this one goes. I still have about 4 sheets to go in the current book.

The books overall dimensions are 7" x 4.875". The paper is 5.75" x 9" for a two page spread and test strip is 1" x 4.5".

I haven't use any of this papr in a book yet so i will post feedback as soon as i start sketching.


No comments: